I am a huge fan of Queso Dip! This vegan version is perfect on Nachos or just as a dip. Make sure you soak your cashews and add enough water to get a pourable texture. I have included a link to purchase nutritional yeast at the bottom. It is magic!
- 1 1/2 Cups Raw Cashews (Soak Overnight)
- 1/2 Cup Nutritional Yeast 9I buy HERE
- 1/2 Cup Water - 1 Cup Water
- 1/2 TSP Chili Powder
- 1/2 TSP Garlic Powder
- 1/2 TSP Himalayan Salt I Buy Here
- 1 TSP Hot Sauce (Your Favorite)
- Add Soaked Cashews, Nutritional Yeast, Water, Chili Powder, Garlic Powder, Salt and Hot Sauce to blender. Blend adding more water as needed until the sauce is creamy and can easily be poured onto chips. I like this at room temp but it can be heated on low heat stirring frequently.
Prep Time is 10 minutes but cashews should be soaked overnight.