Easy Tofu Stir Fry
- 1/2 Cup Extra Firm Tofu Cubed
- 2 Cups Mixed Vegetables ( I like green beans, broccoli, asparagus, peppers, boy chow)
- 1 Teaspoon Sriracha
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 Teaspoon Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 Cup Vegetable Broth
- In a small bowl whisk together Sriracha, Soy Sauce, Vinegar, sesame seeds, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder. Set aside.
- Heat pan. When hot add a few tablespoons of veggie broth. Once broth is hot add tofu and cook until slightly brown adding more broth as absorbed. Add vegetables and sauce and cook until just veggies are just tender but still crisp adding more broth as needed. Serve over rice or quinoa. Enjoy!