Sweet Potato & Black Bean Tostadas
- 2 Corn Tortillas
- 1/2 Cup Peeled & Diced Sweet Potato
- 1/2 Cup Black Beans
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cayenne
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Pinch Himalayan Salt
- Add Sweet Potatoes to a medium sauce pan with just enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and steam until tender. Once Tender drain water and mash.
- Add in black beans, salt and spices slightly mashing together and heat over medium heat until warm.
- Pop Tortillas in slotted toaster and toast until crisp. Serve with sweet potato and black bean mixture, lettuce, tomato, avocado...whatever your favorite tostada toppings are!