This Smoothie is a perfect breakfast or pre workout drink. The Flaxseed meal makes it stick to the ribs and will get things moving if you know what I mean! :). It has Turmeric (a natural anti-inflammatory) and Cinnamon (a natural appetite suppressant). I keep ripe frozen bananas on hand so I don't have to add ice to my smoothies. It makes them thicker, richer and less diluted. If you don't have frozen ones on hand, add some ice to the recipe.
- 8 Ounces Almond, Cashew or Soy Milk
- 1/2 Cup Fresh or Frozen Mango
- 1/2 of a Fresh or Frozen Banana
- 1 Tablespoon Flaxseed Meal
- 1 pinch of Turmeric
- 1 pinch of Cinnamon
- Ice-if not using frozen banana
- Combine all ingredients in a bullet or blender. Blend until Creamy. Enjoy!