I love a super filling nutrient packed smoothie. This one includes Green Vibrance, a plant based super food powder I am a HUGE fan of! It contains over 25 billion probiotics and tons of vitamins and minerals. This recipe isn't super sweet. If you need a little sweetness add a bit of stevia or half of a ripe banana. I have included Links for the flaxseed Meal and Green Vibrance at the end.
- 8 Ounces Almond, Cashew or Soy Milk
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 Tablespoon Flaxseed Meal
- 1 Scoop Green Vibrance
- 1/2 Scoop Vega One Protein Powder
- 1 Cup Packed Baby Spinach
- Blend in a high speed blender or bullet. Enjoy!