These Vegan Trail Mix Cookies are divine! They are sugar free, gluten free and so healthy you could eat them for breakfast with zero guilt! They are customizable too so if my trail mix options aren't your cup of tea, feel free to do you!
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 ½ Cup Almond Flour - I buy HERE
- ¾ Cup Roughly Chopped Walnuts
- ½ Cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ Cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/8 Cup Chia Seeds - I Buy HERE
- ¼ Cup Lily’s (or your favorite) Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Chips - I buy HERE
- 1 TSP Baking Powder
- ½ TSP Baking Soda
- 1 ½ TSP Cinnamon
- 1 TSP Himalayan Salt - I Buy HERE
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- ¼ Cup Raw Almond Butter
- ¼ Cup Granulated Swerve Sweetener - I Buy HERE
- 2 TBLS Ground Flaxseed Meal -I buy HERE
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- Combine flaxseed with 6 tablespoons water and allow to sit until thickened, about 15 minutes (this is your flax egg).
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line cookie sheets with parchment or silicone baking sheets.
- In a large bowl combine almond flour, oats, nuts, seeds, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt, swerve sweetener, coconut flakes and cinnamon Stir to combine.
- In a separate smaller bowl, whisk together maple syrup, almond butter, flax egg, and vanilla extract. . Pour wet mixture into dry ingredients and stir. When totally combined fold in chocolate chips.
- Form dough into balls of about two TBLS each. Press to flatten on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 17-21 minutes or until cookies are golden brown.