I love ranch dressing and seriously missed it when I decided to go vegan. I found quite a few recipes online but none of them hit the mark. So I decided to get my buns in the kitchen and experiment! This lovely little vegan ranch recipe is my favorite. It is quick and easy. I have served it at parties and get togethers and watched the meat and dairy eaters dive right in! I love it when that happens! It is almost as amazing as my Green Goddess Dressing!
This recipe serves two but you can certainly modify to serve more. Make sure you use apple cider vinegar rather than white vinegar as I found it doesn’t taste quite the same. Serve this on a salad, as a dip or with some yummy vegan buffalo wings or tenders.
Don’t forget to check out my free video tutorial on the TOP FAT FIGHTING FOODS HERE!
- 2 Tablespoons Reduced Fat Vegan Mayo
- 1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Dill
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Parsley Flakes
- 1 Pinch Himalayan Salt
- 1 Pinch Fresh Ground Pepper
- Add all ingredients to bowl and whisk together!