Here comes fall and with it of course all things PUMPKIN! I am a huge pumpkin lover. These Vegan & Gluten Free pumpkin donuts are easy and come together quickly. They would be wonderful on Thanksgiving morning or with a pumpkin spice latte. They are guilt free as well and less than 80 calories each!
I made these in my mini donut maker. You can purchase one at places like Target and Walmart or online HERE.
Oh and there is no added sugar in this recipe! I hope you like these little darlings as much as I do!
- 1 Cup Bob's Red Mill All Purpose Gluten Free Flour HERE
- 1/2 Cup Swerve Granulated Sweetener HERE
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Allspice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Tablespoons Tahini
- 2 Tablespoons Raw Almond Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- For Glaze:
- 1/2 Cup Swerve Confectioners HERE
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Plug in and preheat Mini Donut Maker
- Mix all dry ingredients and put aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine pumpkin puree, tahini, almond butter, vanilla extract, apple cider vinegar. Beat with hand mixture.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredient and hand mix with large spoon until combined. Mixture will be thick and creamy.
- Add in 1 1/2 Tablespoon portions to donut maker. You want to overfill rather than under fill. If your donuts have edges you can trim them off. If they are under filled they won't have a nice shape. Cook for 4-6 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl mix Swerve Confectioners, water & vanilla until you have a creamy glaze. Drizzle on top of donuts.