My Healthy Crunchy Chickpeas make an amazing vegan snack! Loads of fiber and flavor will make these a weekly “must make”. Most recipes call for oil and I find it is just not necessary. They keep you satisfied and are great on the go. If you are not a person that likes a kick, omit the cayenne!
- 1 15 Ounce Can Chickpeas
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Turmeric
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Himalayan Salt
- Preheat oven to 400F. Drain and rinse Chickpeas. Dry with clean cloth until most of the water is absorbed.
- Line baking sheet with parchment and arrange chickpeas in a single layer. Sprinkle your spices and toss chickpeas until covered.
- Bake for 35-55 minutes. Each oven varies. You want to check frequently making sure they are crispy and crunchy and not moist in the middle.